After last week’s imaginatively titled Lesson: ‘eMail (Part 1)’, it was inevitable that this week, we’d continue to take a look at this important and regular activity.
We agreed with the Group to run a double lesson – one in the morning, and one in the afternoon, in order to minimise the gap between the two final parts of the subject matter.
…in part 2…
- Receiving eMails
- Forwarding eMails
- Setting up a signature
- Managing ‘cc’ & ‘bcc’ fields
- Setting up Contacts in the Address Book
- Bulk sending – the ‘dos and don’ts
…in part 3…
- Attaching documents and/or pictures
- Force-checking for eMails
- ‘Plain text’ v ‘Rich text’
- The link to the Windows 10 Calendar
- A closer look at the ‘settings’ menu