When we visited Ralph and Karen last week, we were mighty impressed with their new PC monitor. It looked enormous and the screen clarity was just… amazing!
I couldn’t resist! and today, courtesy of eBuyer, mine arrived – the Samsung SyncMaster P2450H – and all for less than 180 notes. It was easy to set up – I just plugged it in and then installed the drivers from the accompanying CD and that was it!
For the spec-heads, these are the numbers:
- Screen Size: 24" Wide
- Brightness: (Typical) 300 cd
- Contrast Ratio: (Typical) DC 70000:1(1000:1) (Typ.)
- Resolution: 1920x1080
- Response: Time (Typical) 2ms (GTG)
- Connector 15pin D-SUB VGA, DVI-D, HDMI
- Viewing Angle: (Horizontal/Vertical) 170 degrees/160 degrees (CR>10)
- Color Support: 16.7M
- Video Signal: Analog RGB, DVI